As we get into 2015, here are some resolutions you can expect from Lippincott NursingCenter!
1. All of our enewsletters are getting a new look! We know that many of you check your email from your phone or tablet; we want to make sure that your are getting the best information in the best format for your device! Here is a peek at our newly launched NursingCenter enews:
2. NursingCenter will also be getting a new look! Stay tuned for an update to our website. Make sure you are a registered member and that your profile is up-to-date. You will get content specific to your practice right on your NursingCenter home page!
3. Want to complete your CE activities while you are on-the-go? We have a new CE app in development, so you’ll be able to complete your CE activities right on your mobile device and then sync up with your computer to download and print your certificate!
4. Look for more CE collections and Focus On collections so you can easily find topical information and specially-priced offers!
5. We are also committed to keeping you updated on your license renewal requirements. Check back often for updates for your state CE requirements!
6. We’ve got a line-up of Nurses on the Move to keep you abreast of the great things nurses are achieving in our profession! Remember, you can nominate a colleague, friend, or even yourself by emailing ClinicalEditor@NursingCenter.com.
We are looking forward to a great 2015 and hope that you’ll continue to use Lippincott NursingCenter for all of your professional and clinical needs!